Snow in the Olympiaregion Seefeld, let’s go skiing!
The first snow of the winter has already fallen in Seefeld and the cross-country season has started! The anticipation for the coming winter is huge, as many great events await athletes, guests and locals. The village, located at an altitude of 1200 meters, is known far beyond the country’s borders as a great cross-country destination and a wonderful holiday region. For the participants of the Kaiser Maximilian Lauf here some good news!
* As the first race, the 3rd edition of the Kaiser Maximilian Lauf will start in the new World Championships Arena, below the two ski jumping hills of Seefeld. In 2019, the FIS Nordic World Championships will be held here, and the last preparations are running at high speed. Although a lot of infrastructure already existed in Seefeld, some improvements were made. The village now has, for example, a new artificial lake and 29 snow cannons with the latest technical innovations, which can hold their own against any bad-tempered weather God.
* Right beside the start arena the new race office will be inaugurated. Here you will get you start number and information- package.
* After the race, hungry participants will be provided with delicious Tyrolean food in the VIP area.
* New for 2018 is also the shorter distance over 30 kilometers with start in the beautiful Leutasch valley and finish in the World Championships Arena in Seefeld.
* The Kaiser Maximilian Poster 2018, has a nostalgic touch and will be a source of “good mood” ambience on every wall. You can get the poster via the online registration or directly at the race office.
* If you are looking for a place to stay, Kaiser Maximilian Lauf has accommodation partners, known for great service and Tyrolean hospitality. You can find a range of accommodation in Mösern, Leutasch and Seefeld to suit every purse. Check under “Accommodation” at our webpage.