General terms and conditions for all participants in Kaiser Maximilian Lauf.
– After submitting your data at the online registration, the registration is conclusive.
– To enter an event, you must be 18 years of age or older on the event day.
– An option to choose start group may be available during the online registration. If so, to enter the elite group it requires a valid FIS-code.
– Change of name is possible at a fee of 30 EUR. It is not allowed to let someone else participate in your name.
– Change of race distance may be possible at a fee, please consult the race organisation.
– Paid fees will not be reimbursed if the participant is unable to start.
– 50% of the entry fee will be reimbursed if the local race organisation has to cancel the event more than 24h before start. If cancelation is made less than 24h before start, the organiser will have the right to keep paid fees.
– All participation in the event is at your own risk and the race organisation cannot be held responsible for any accidents during the race.
– Every participant shall be provided with an event bib number, which shall be conspicuously worn on the front during the event.
– The events may have cut off points along the race course where the participants need to pass by a certain time to be able to continue the race. Information about the cut off times will be given at latest the day before the start.
– Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel, security officers and city officials throughout the duration of the event.
– Medical and first aid team has the right, if reason, to stop participants from continue the race.
– The events may take place in environmentally sensitive areas. Participants may not litter or damage the environment in which the events take place in any way. Participants shall dispose their waste items in the containers provided at the start and finish areas, and feeding stations. If convicted of littering the athlete can be fined and disqualified.
– If the timing chip is not returned after the race, the participant will be charged 50€.
If you have any questions regarding these general terms and conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org